ONLINE MIXING AND MASTERING SERVICES
ONLINE MIXING MASTERING SERVICES
Choose the perfect plan
mixing + mastering
Frequently asked questions
Our mixing quality is best and meets the industry level standards. Check out our before and after demos
- Go to submit your track, proceed to payment and upload your track files.
- Once we receive your track, we’ll work our magic and send you the first draft in MP3.
- You can approve it or ask for revesions, we’ll then revise the mix for you.
- Once approved we’ll send you the full quality Master as a .WAV (24bit 44.1k) file.
- Go to “choose the perfect package section”
- Select the type of service (Mixing Or Mastering Or Mastering + Mastering)
- Press “Get Started” Button, Type in the title of the song and name of the artist
- Add additional analogue/editing options, as you prefer
- For multiple tracks click on “ADD SONG” at the top left corner of the form
- Go to review & checkout to pay securely with Credit Card or Paypal
You get 2 revisions for free on any package. But you can select extra revisions from order page.
Delivery turn around time is already included in the plans details, For Only mixing we take 2 days, For only mastering we take 2 days for mixing and mastering we take 3 days
For additional revisions we take 1 day extra.
We no longer offer money back guarantee.
Yes you can contact us on this given number “”
We are also available on WhatsApp
- Yamaha NS-10M Studio Speakers
- PSI Audio A17M
- Adam A7X
- KRK Rokit 6
- EVE SC305
- Yamaha HS5
- Prism Sound ADA 8XR
- Prism Sound Lyra 2
- RME Fireface UFX
- TC Electronic Finalizer 96k
- 2 x Empirical Labs EL8 Distressor
- Thermionic Culture Fat Bustard 14-channel valve mixer
- Neve 33609 Precision Mastering Compressor
- Thermionic Culture The Phoenix Mastering Plus Compressor
- Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor
- SSL XLogic G Series Bus Compressor
- Tegeler Audio Manufaktur Crème
- Stam Audio Engineering SA-2A
- BBE Sonic Maximizer 882A
- VDL Opticomp
- VDL Duo Pre
- Universal Audio Solo 610 Tube Mic Pre DI
- Valley People 610 compressor
- Roland SRE 555 Tape Echo
- Studer A-80 1/4-inch Tape Master Recorder
- Tascam 122 mkIII Master Cassette Deck
- Fostex D-5 Digital Master Recorder
- Icon Qcon
- 5 Macs and 2 PCs
We also collaborate with several manufacturers and distributors.
Yes we can. We use AutoTune, Melodyne and Ableton Live to manually edit your tracks to perfection. Just select the option on your package. Don’t worry – our producers do this very skillfully and patiently. We won’t make you sound like Cher… unless you want us to!
Yes of course. We produce all genre tracks including House, Rock, Pop and EDM. Contact us fore more details.
Yes, just select the Multi-Track option when placing your order. We’ll print all separate files inclusive of analogue and valve treatment, so that you can recreate the mix on any DAW.
Our team of sound engineers and producers have many years experience and great taste in music. We assure you 100% you will hear the improvements in your track.
Our clients say
How much does mixing and mastering usually cost?
Mixing and mastering can cost you from $100-$200 per song. Totally depending on a couple different factors, including the number of vocal tracks and other.
What comes first mixing Or mastering?
Of course, Mixing is usually a step before mastering. Mixing is adjusting and combining individual tracks together to form a stereo audio file. The stereo file is latter on mastered, to make the whole song sound clean and clear.
How is mastering different from mixing?
To be honest mastering optimizes the overall sound and the mixing process is more about individual tracks.Mastering takes a border view and mixing process is more about working on individual track, making space for each elements in a song to sound clearly is mixing.
Why mixing is important?
Mixing is essential process because the quality of the product that is being created during the process depends on the quality of the mixing procedure. The complexity of the mixing process requires careful selection of effective agitators and mixers for effective and efficient mixing results